This institute is located at the town of Mubarakpur in the famous district of U.P. Azamgarh. It is a standard religious educational institution of the Indian Muslims. You will see its different departments and many buildings here. The degree holders of this institute are performing teaching ,organizational and preaching works in different cities and countries of America, Africa and Europe as well as in India. You will see their details also. At its very beginning it was established as a Maktab. Its name was Madarsa Latifia .After that it was made Darul Uloom which became famous as Darul Uloom Ashrafia Misbahul Uloom. Later, When it was extended further, it became famous as Aljamiatul Ashrafia. Its scholors (Degree Holders) are called ‘Misbahi’according to its old name ‘Misbahul Uloom’.
From the very beginning there has been a managing committee to look after and control the management and administration of Ashrafia.
At present the names of offices bearers in the managing committee are given below.
1. Hazrat Maulana Abdul Hafiz Muradabadi (President)
2. Haji Mohammad Nizamuddin Mubarakpuri (Vice President)
3. Haji Sarfaraz Ahmad Mubarakpuri (General Manager)
4. Maulana Mohammad Idris bastavi (Deputy General Manager)
5. Janab Mehndi Hasan Mubarakpuri (Deputy General Manager)
6. Haji Mohammad Husain Mubarakpuri (Cashier)
7. Janab Abu bakar Mubarakpuri (Auditor)
8. Haji Mohammad Mujtaba Mubarakpuri (Supervisor)
9. Haji Ataullah Mubarakpuri (Member)
10. Dr. Abdul Awwal Mubarakpuri (Member)
11. Janab Noorulullah Mubarakpuri (Member)
12. Dr. Abdul Khalique Mubarakpuri (Member)
13. Haji Habibur Rehman Mubarakpuri (Member)
14. Haji Nurul Haque Mubarakpuri (Member)
15. Janab Wakeel Ahmad Mubarakpuri (Member)